Clemessy covers the water and waste sectors. In addition to the maintainability of the production plant, the challenges in the field of waste relate to increasing recycling and recovery, and in the field of water, reducing extractions and discharges by treating wastewater.
Our teams work on processes in the industrial engineering and heating businesses. They are involved in the upgrading and maintenance of facilities in compliance with the regulations in force.
Water treatment processes
In the water treatment sector, Clemessy has developed expertise to meet customers’ major challenges:
- producing and distributing drinking water,
- collecting and treating wastewater
- collecting, treating and disposing of waste (hazardous, non-hazardous, effluent).
Our teams therefore provide you with support when it comes to:
- monitoring & control and supervision processes
- water quality measurements,
- effluent treatment,
- production of process water.
Climate and energy engineering is part of Eiffage Énergie Systèmes’ expertise. For the Clemessy brand, the teams implement their expertise on industrial processes. They deploy solutions such as:
- Monitoring & Control on incineration processes (combustion furnace, recovery boiler);
- Emissions measurements. Added to the expertise of Secauto, Clemessy handles the installation of turnkey measurement solutions, the installation of data acquisition and processing systems.
Aware of the major environmental issues, the teams design and build turnkey projects for cogeneration plants and heating and cooling production plants, thus meeting the needs of primary or renewable energies (biomass, photovoltaic, geothermal, ...).
Waste incineration plants and fumes analysis
To meet the standards and guidelines in force, for the protection of the environment and sustainable development, we offer our expertise in continuous or semi-continuous analysis systems (AMS), dedicated to measuring emissions.
As part of waste incineration plant projects, we meet customers’ needs with:
- "Turnkey" installation in accordance with current standards, directives and ministerial orders (EN NF 14181) regarding atmospheric emissions analysis systems: CO, CO2, NOx, SO2, HCl, HF, H2O, O2, VOC , NH3, dust, mercury, dioxins, ... also flowmeter, pressure and temperature;
- Maintenance contracts tailored to our customers’ needs and resources, supported by QAL2 and QAL3;
- Installation and maintenance of data acquisition and processing systems (DAHS).