For over 17 years, Clemessy's teams have been carrying out a maintenance contract on the nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarine base.
Power Distribution Centre at the SNLE nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarine port base : design, building and maintenance over 17 years of two half-power plants for generating and distributing power on the site while taking into account constraints such as current quality, nuclear safety (SN), ICPE standards.
- 17-year maintenance contract
- Design, implementation and maintenance of the first half-power plant and upgrade of the second half-power plant.
- SN, ICPE, sizing and network modeling studies.
- Completion of a new building and upgrade of the existing infrastructure.
- Installation of generating sets and dynamic inverters.
- Installation of HV/MV/ LV distribution equipment.
- Dry runs and real life tests of the solution.
- Connecting the two installations of the site.
- Overall maintenance and upgrading of the facilities created.
- Establishing an EWG to supervise the site's entire electricity network.