Clemessy proposes multidisciplinary offers combining expertise such as integrating piping and electricity networks, as well as developing technical rooms. Our teams are specialists in complex project management.
Zero accidents, continuous improvement, rigorously meeting budgetary objectives, adaptability and managing deadlines are at the heart of our concerns.
Expertise in shipbuilding and refit work
Clemessy provides ship owners with the capacity to handle all types of vessels (tonnage and cargo) in accordance with safety, quality and economic objectives.
Based on the Saint Nazaire site, Clemessy benefits from the numerous port facilities of the large seaport of Nantes Saint Nazaire. Clemessy proposes to handle:
- repairs afloat
- dry dock repairs with 4 different dry docks up to 350mx50mx13m.
- Integrated refit solutions.
Expertise in ship interior fittings
Our teams also integrate facilities into the interior fittings of ships. This work includes:
- Electricity (supply and installation of electronic systems, lighting in low position,
- Fitting: furniture purchase management and assembly, completion and supervision of customised fitting projects).
- The technical and decorative locksmith work.
- Installing crew areas such as kitchens, cold-storage rooms, cafeteria according to the highest standards (USPHS, offshore ...).
- Piping in passenger areas as well as technical areas (stainless steel premises)
Expertise in mechanical repairs, boilermaking, piping, fairing and ship maintenance
Operating on all seas, Clemessy also proposes several afloat repair docks at Saint Nazaire along with 4 different dry docks up to 350m. Our teams guarantee a high level of quality and ensure the safety of all operations while incorporating cost reduction for all types of vessels.
The teams propose the following:
- engine maintenance
- supervision and assembly of auxiliary motors (pumps, boilers, heating and cooling systems, filtration ...)
- on-call assistance and assistance at sea
- generator, thruster, shaft lines, propeller, saffron, stabilizers repair work.
- hull repair
- scrubber installation
- installation of ballast water treatment system
Industries of the future
Discover how our experts can assist you in your transformation towards tomorrow’s evolutions.
The teams based in Saint Nazaire operate worldwide and provide our customers with our expertise.
Chantiers de l'Atlantique
The Clemessy teams took up the challenge of the project to complete the electricity networks for the Harmony of the Seas and Symphony of the Sea vessels.
The Clemessy teams installed two Azipods on the Commandant Charcot for the Vard shipyard. This ship, owned by cruise operator Ponant, is the first hybrid electric polar exploration vessel powered by liquefied natural gas.
Compagnie Maritime Nantaise
Clemessy carried out the overhaul and maintenance of the three-mastered Belem.
Consult all our job offers
Available to apprentices, to people looking for an internship or a job, and also to Eiffage employees, the Taléo search engine is the best way of finding out about openings available within the Group. “Area of employment”, “Location”, “Organisation”, “Fixed-term contract”, “Open-ended contract”, “Internship”, “Apprenticeship”: just fill in a few criteria to have real-time access to all the professional development opportunities.