Our teams work on processes in the industrial engineering and heating businesses. They are involved in the upgrading and maintenance of facilities in compliance with the regulations in force.
Water treatment processes
In the water treatment sector, Clemessy has developed expertise to meet customers’ major challenges:
- producing and distributing drinking water,
- collecting and treating wastewater
- collecting, treating and disposing of waste (hazardous, non-hazardous, effluent).
Our teams therefore provide you with support when it comes to:
- monitoring & control and supervision processes
- water quality measurements,
- effluent treatment,
- production of process water.
Climate and energy engineering is part of Eiffage Énergie Systèmes’ expertise. For the Clemessy brand, the teams implement their expertise on industrial processes. They deploy solutions such as:
- Monitoring & Control on incineration processes (combustion furnace, recovery boiler);
- Emissions measurements. Added to the expertise of Secauto, Clemessy handles the installation of turnkey measurement solutions, the installation of data acquisition and processing systems.
Aware of the major environmental issues, the teams design and build turnkey projects for cogeneration plants and heating and cooling production plants, thus meeting the needs of primary or renewable energies (biomass, photovoltaic, geothermal, ...).
Industries of the future
Discover how our experts can assist you in your transformation towards tomorrow’s evolutions.
Discover our technical expertise
The teams carried out work to bring the incinerator into compliance.
Syndicat Interdépartemental pour l'Assainissement de l'Agglomération Parisienne (SIAAP)
As part of the modernization of the plant, Clemessy implemented a monitoring & control system.
Veolia awarded Clemessy a 3-year maintenance contract for a waste energy recovery unit.
Consult all our job offers
Available to apprentices, to people looking for an internship or a job, and also to Eiffage employees, the Taléo search engine is the best way of finding out about openings available within the Group. “Area of employment”, “Location”, “Organisation”, “Fixed-term contract”, “Open-ended contract”, “Internship”, “Apprenticeship”: just fill in a few criteria to have real-time access to all the professional development opportunities.