Clemessy designed and built the Cestas solar park, Europe's largest park.
Construction of the largest 300 MWp solar park in Europe (258 ha, 983,500 solar panels).
Operation and maintenance of the 25 12 MWp power plants for a 16-year period. Thermography managed by drone, implementation of an ad hoc CMMS, maintenance of lightning protection installations.
- 983,500 photovoltaic modules of 305 Wp
- 16,542 metal tables supporting the modules
- 3,700 km of solar cables
- 680 km of buried cables
- 116 km of MV cables
- 3,826 string terminal boxes
- 200 prefabricated a.c. transformer substations in 33 kV (including 400 inverters and 200 step-up transformers)
- 24 km of inner tracks
- 1 225 kV substation including 2 225kV/33 kV 140 MVA transformers