Engineers and technicians designed and carried out electrical and instrumentation work on the Huningue site.
Design and completion of power & lighting, communications and instrumentation of a new 3,500 m² biomedicine manufacturing workshop including 1,000 m² clean room.
This work is part of the Site Capacity Line Expansion (Scale) project.
- 18 months of construction work
- Two 2000 kVA transformers and 3 withdrawable Tabélec Cubic main LV boards
- 200 fire detector heads
- Ambient and false floor suction system
- 40 gas detectors with supervision
- 100 RJ45 sockets
- 3 production chambers with GUNEBO access badges
- Environmental monitoring system (pressure, temperature, particle control, etc.): 1,100 pieces of measuring equipment.