The engineers and technicians designed and built a test system for manoeuvring the aircraft on the ground.
Design and implementation of the test system for validating and qualifying new equipment allowing the autonomous manoeuvring of the aircraft on the ground in electric mode.
Electric motor integrated into the nosegear of the aircraft.
This work is part of the green taxiing programme.
- Turnkey delivery of the system, from the detailed design to commissioning
- Very heavy duty mechanical shaft line (12 0000 Nm)
- Guaranteed deformations under load and stiffnesses.
- Dynamic servo-control
- Synchronization of aircraft control systems and test benches.
- Documentation and aeronautical quality system.