Veolia awarded Clemessy a 3-year maintenance contract for a waste energy recovery unit.
Three-year framework contract with performance obligations regarding the maintenance of the analyzers used to measure and quantify the atmospheric emissions of the Energy Recovery Units.
- Preventive maintenance
- Corrective maintenance (response within 24 or 48 hours)
- Telephone Assistance and Remote Diagnostics
- Operational Test Support: AST / QAL2
- QAL3 implementation
- Management of dioxin cartridges (COFRAC)
- Drafting of maintenance procedures, report sheets, life data sheets, critical parameter monitoring sheets, ...
- Breakdown analysis, drafting of technical data sheets and suggestions for improvement.