The Clemessy teams carried out electrical and monitoring & control work and built 3 turnkey diesel plants.
Turnkey construction of 3 diesel plants in Port-Est, Bellefontaine and Jarry.
Design and completion of the general electrical installations (GEI) and the digital monitoring & control system (DMCS) of the Bastia power plant.
- Engineering, supply, installation and commissioning of the BOP (Electric Balance of Plant):
- Power & lighting
- 11/63 kV and 11/90 kV - 24 MVA distribution transformers
- Genset circuit breakers, 11 kV busbar
- Auxiliary transformers, 400 V boards
- 400 V / 230 V sub-distribution boards
- Telephony, video, intruder, access control
- DMCS - Digital Monitoring & Control System
- Wall of images, simulator
In total, 43 diesel engines with a unit capacity of 18.2 MW were installed.