A digital twin is a virtual clone of a physical system or of a process.
Our teams can help you deploy digital twins adapted to your projects, thereby providing you with:
- a faster and more collaborative design,
- optimised manufacturing (no prototypes to be made),
- faster commissioning thanks to debugging carried out on the twin,
- maintenance and operation support thanks to AI and simulated aging of the twin,
- easier renovation and rehabilitation due to knowledge of the system and the development of the twin over time,
- well-controlled demolition and recycling.
With the possibility of:
- Designing in collaborative mode (mechanics + automatism) to improve information sharing and favour internal and external participation:
- Visual and dynamic working method
- Participation and collaboration of those concerned
- Widespread access to data
- Simultaneous performance of otherwise serialised tasks
- Validation of the design with the product’s CAD and the systems’ actual automatism program
- Launching production more quickly, optimising set-up times, which can be done in part on the digital twin:
- Process validation on the digital twin
- IoT integration
- User training prior to start-up
- Providing a tool for the entire life of the product (maintenance, validation of new sub-assemblies, validation of new production runs, etc.). This clone behaves and ages over time like the real system thanks to AI.
Consult all our job offers
Available to apprentices, to people looking for an internship or a job, and also to Eiffage employees, the Taléo search engine is the best way of finding out about openings available within the Group. “Area of employment”, “Location”, “Organisation”, “Fixed-term contract”, “Open-ended contract”, “Internship”, “Apprenticeship”: just fill in a few criteria to have real-time access to all the professional development opportunities.