Our multitechnical engineering offices design, integrate and put into service test benches making it possible to validate and qualify components, sub-assemblies or complete mechanical or electrical assemblies as well as equipment conveying fluids.
Our ranges of benches:
- Fatigue test bench: to measure the endurance of your equipment or systems (mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, IT, etc.)
- Characterisation test bench: to measure the performance and efficiency of your equipment or systems (pressure, flow, temperature, etc.)
- Our test benches can be equipped with our Syclone test management solution.
In the following fields: Aeronautics - Space - Defence
- Ironbird / Helicopter 0 / Drone
- Landing gear
- Rudder and THSA
- Flaps and slats
- Motors, fuel pumps, actuators
- Embedded computers
In the Automotive sector
- Engines (combustion, cryogenic ...)
- Electric motors
- Mechanical components (brakes, gearboxes, pumps, alternators)
- Hydraulic and aeraulic units
- Test driving robots
- Electrical components and systems
- Specific means
Consult all our job offers
Available to apprentices, to people looking for an internship or a job, and also to Eiffage employees, the Taléo search engine is the best way of finding out about openings available within the Group. “Area of employment”, “Location”, “Organisation”, “Fixed-term contract”, “Open-ended contract”, “Internship”, “Apprenticeship”: just fill in a few criteria to have real-time access to all the professional development opportunities.